JAY J3 Backrest's
The JAY® J3® wheelchair back range offers a multitude of different widths, heights, and contoured depth back shells to suit the clients individual positional needs. Each backrest is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices allowing for easy installation.
The JAY J3 wheelchair back is available in four different height levels to provide support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and accomodate different levels of injury.
- Lower Thoracic - 6.5" to 9.5"
- Mid Thoracic - 12" to 15"
- Upper Thoracic - 16.5" to 19.5"
- Shoulder - 21" to 24"
- Width 12" to 26"
Four Hardware OptionsThe J3 Backrest offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- SH - Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions
- RH - 25% lighter than SH hardware and optimized for ultra lightweight wheelchairs without compromising adjustability
- TH - 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 226kgs weight capacity
- 4-Point - Quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations