The e-motion combines active mobility with therapeutic benefit. Wheelchair users with limited arm and body strength can gain back mobility with e-motion. The electric motors that are integrated in the wheel hubs so every pulse on the push rim is registered by a highly sensitive sensor and translated into the perfect amount of electric power assistance. As a result, propelling a manual wheelchair becomes much easier and takes the strain off muscle joints.
- e-motion M25 are the only power assist wheels in the market, which run on ultra long-lasting lithium-ion batteries which helps to cover more distance.
- M25 comes with ECS ( Ergonomic Control System), which can be customized according to user’s needs.
- It has two power assistance levels and a battery capacity indicator on the ECS. ECS also has 10 programmable parameters.
- ECS allows the user to do self-diagnosis of any faults.
- Smartphone Connectivity – the e-motion M25 can connect to almost any iOs or Android smartphone via bluetooth. This allows a wider range of additional function and possibilities that significantly expand the benefit and application of the e-motion.
- e-motion always keep the user active: muscles and joints are relieved of stress while the body is trained.
- Suitable for the majority of manual wheelchairs.
- E-motion is easy to dismantle and transfer.
- E-motion M-25 has 22 x 1” or 24 x 1” standard pneumatic tires, which has a motor integrated into its wheel hub. It works on Quick-release device for easy attaching/removing of drive wheels. E-motion widens the wheelchair by 1-1.5” depending on the model of wheelchair.
- The batteries once charged can easily cover a distance of around 25km . These batteries can be easily removed with quick release.
- ECS has a Rollback delay, once activated via ECS. It prevents the wheelchair from rolling back while climbing inclines or ramps. ECS also have large buttons which are easy to use, with little effort. It has two assistance level and can be easily programmed according to user needs.
- E-motion is provided with an automatic charger, and the charging time is approximately around 6 hours.