Stability and positioning with extreme skin risk
– Firm base; anatomically correct well
– Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and personalisation
– Jay Deep Fluid Tripad with soft foam overlay
– Wide range of postural support accessories
– Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat inserts are options
– Designed for the client with extreme long term risk of skin breakdown and symmetrical to aggressive postural needs
– Unable to weight shift or reposition
The J2 cushions feature a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components are available. The J2 cushions provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
The J2 features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual’s shape, adjusts to sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath boney prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
J2 cushions are available with the choice of three cover options – Stretch (allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension), AirExchange (promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry) and Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant (pictured, helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up).