The JAY J3 wheelchair back range offers a multitude of different widths, heights, and contoured depth back shells to suit the clients individual positional needs. Each backrest is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices allowing for easy installation.
The Jay J3’s solid shell is available in five contour shapes to provide posterior and lateral pelvic and lateral thoracic stability to wheelchair clients with varying postures and functional needs.
- Posterior (PA) – 2.2″ of lateral thoracic support
- Posterior Lateral (PL) – 3″ of lateral thoracic support
- Posterior Deep (PD) – 6″ of lateral support
- Posterior Deep Lateral (PDL) – 6″ of lateral thoracic support
- Posterior Deep Contour (PDC) – 6″ of lateral pelvic support
- The J3 Backrest offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- SH – Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions
- RH – 25% lighter than SH hardware and optimized for ultra lightweight wheelchairs without compromising adjustability
- TH – 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 226kgs weight capacity
- 4-Point – Quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations